Natural Coarse Horticultural Perlite
- Coarse Perlite is generally used to propagate Cuttings.
- The water-holding ability of Perlite increases the nutrient holding capacity.
- Perlite is sterile, free of disease, weeds, seeds and insects.
- Excellent for maintaining moisture within the soil.
- Nontoxic, safe and economical to use.
- helps prevent soil compaction
- Maintains a neutral ph.
- Light and porous.
- All natural.
Perlite is a very unique volcanic mineral which expands from five to twenty times its original volume when heated.
When expanded, each granular, bright white particle of perlite is sterile with a neutral pH that contains tiny, closed cells and bubbles becoming practically indestructible, lasting for many years.
Horticulture perlite can be used as a soil amendment or by itself as a medium for hydroponics or for starting cuttings.